Dear Sirs / Madams,
the Center of Excellence of Jean Monnet is happy to invite all PhD Candidates to an active participation in the upcoming international scientific conference, which is going to take place at the Faculty of Law, Administration and Economy of University of Wrocław on 29-30th of May 2017.
Topic of conference: “Fundamental Rights of the European Union and the National Identity of the Member States”.
Call for Papers – please be invited to apply for the possibility to actively participate in the PhD Candidates’ panels.
During the conference two panels reserved exclusively for the PhD Candidates are going to be hold; the participants will have an opportunity to present their research hypothesis and/or results of their academic work. The Center of Excellence of Jean Monnet is going to choose from the proposed topics of conference presentations those, which to the greatest extend refelect the idea of conference and present an interesting contribution into into development of the EU law. The CEJM reserves the right to choose the topics on its own discretion. The authors of choosen presentations will be subsequently invited to participation in the conference via email.
The applications containing a proposed topic and an abstract (max. 500 words) in English language should be sent to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org with the email topic “Conference – application”. Please kindly indicate also your academic affiliation.
Deadline: 30.04.2017, 11:59 pm CET
Requirments and information:
- the presentation should durate ca. 15-25 min.;
- the presentation should be in English language only;
- the organizators provide common technical equipment, assistance and support for presenters;
- the active participants are eligible to receive a certificate of attandance;
- number of places for active participants is limited; the CEJM reserves the right to discretionally change the number of such places;
- the proposed topic of presentation should fall within the topic of conference;
- the abstracts of chosen presentations are going to be provided to the participants of conference, to what the presenters agree by applying for the conference;
- the preference is going to be given to the topics which are innovative and constitute and interesting contribution to the current state of art in the field of EU law;
- the CEJM team undertakes to use its best efforts and endevours to apply well-established non-discrimination principles and rules in the process of choosing participants; at the same time, it aims to ensure the highest possible quality of the choosen topics.
In case of any questions we remain at your disposal and invite to an email contact: email@example.com
See you in Wrocław!