In 2016 Center plans to continue the activites launched in the previous years and therefore to continue teaching and research in the field of fundamental rights in the EU law. Following the general frame schedule for the years 2014-2017, in the year 2016 you can expect several debates, seminars and conferences to be organized or co-organized by Center.
For further details please refer to Secretary of CEJM by sending email: firstname.lastname@example.org . You may also want to use a contact form (Contact bookmark).
Particularly, the following activities are planned:
1) students’ debate – preliminary date: 16.03.2016
2) international conference regarding citizenship within the frames of EU on 14.04.-15.04.2016 (please see details in the information at the CEJM website)
3) visit of MEP at University of Wrocław on 19.04.-21.04.2016
4) publication of “Przeglądu Prawa i Administracji”
5) seminary for PhD candidates at University of Wrocław, on 24.05-25.05.2016. Topic: “TSUE jako europejski trybunał praw człowieka”.
6) set of seminars regarding the fundamental rights in cyberspace.